top of page


If you suspect that an animal has been abused or neglected by someone you know or by a stranger, there are things you can do. The most important action you can take is to report the cruelty to your local SPCA.
You can remain anonymous when you call – you don’t have to give your name if you’re afraid – but even if you do, we can assure you that the Franschhoek SPCA will NOT let anyone know who you are. Contact our office at 083 745 5344.
Apart from reporting cruelty, you can also help us prosecute those responsible by donating towards the costs.

two puppy sitting on brown board_edited.jpg
bottom of page